I’ve been very busy lately, with a walking, creeping and super active ONE YEAR OLD (yes, my little boy just turned ONE last week!), side projects and also just done with organizing his super 1 Year Old Cowboy themed party (I’m so happy about my organizing I’m going to stray from the cloth diaper topic and post up birthday party pictures below – Sorry, I just couldn’t resist!).
Anyway, I have several pending reviews due for publishing soon, and I have decided to establish a more clear and simple rating system for the reviews. This format will be used for future reviews done here on Cloth Diaper Malaysia, and I will also update the older ones using this format too. I hope with this new feature, the reviews will be more user-friendly and easier to read/browse through, and it will make my reviewing process more systematic and precise too. It’s all about improving the sharing of information about great products with all of you!
*Note: All reviews conducted on this website is done by me (with the help of my baby if it’s a baby-related product). Opinions are my own and I am not paid to give out positive reviews. However, bear in mind that my reviews are solely based on personal experience and it might not be 100% relevant to you or your baby because of individual differences and usage. Every person is entitled to have different opinions!
OUR NEW REVIEW RATINGS SYSTEM
We will have several parameters/factors for reviewing. Each parameter will have a score out of 5 points (with the score 1 being the worst, and 5 being the best). Depending on the product being reviewed, the parameters might look something like this:
- Design & Appearance - This covers general appearance of the product like colours, prints, outlook, product design, uniqueness, cute factor, etc. Basically it’s about the first impression!
- Functionality & Ease of Usage – This covers the practicality of the product, how easy/difficult to use it, how to care for it, and any procedures for washing or handling.
- Quality – This covers type of material, workmanship, its sturdiness, durability, or any wear and tear issues.
- Value for Money - This will show if the product is worth the amount of money spent. It’s not about how cheap or expensive the product is, I want to see if it is appropriately priced in relevance to all the factors above.
- Overall Rating – This will be the final score (out of 5) after I evaluate all the factors!
Apart from giving the products these scores, I will also give relevant comments to each of them. And of course, at the very end I will list down the Pros & Cons of the product too!
So that’s it! I hope this new system will be easily adaptable and accepted to all of you. I welcome comments about how to improve or make the website better in any way, so please feel free to leave a comment here or contact me about anything! I appreciate all your feedback!
Until next time, I leave you with several pictures from our son’s COWBOY THEMED 1st BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! (Warning… picture heavy post! You may click on the pictures to view bigger image) Me and my sister put our hearts into planning the event, and we spent many nights organizing, hand crafting the decor, preparing food and making/packing party favors. It was a LOT of work, tiring like crazy, however the end result was SUPER and memorable, enjoyed every moment of it! *Psst… I’m seriously planning to start my own party organizing business, what do you think – anyone wants to organize a memorably cute party like this?*